CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
MedDraftTM is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set-up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- Valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of 6 months will include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Click here to learn more from MedDraft’s website.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.
Transparency in Health Care Prices Act
Senate Bill 17-065
Effective January 1, 2018
If you have health insurance coverage, you are strongly encouraged to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your financial responsibility for a particular health care service provided by a health care provider associated with Summit View Surgery Center. If you do not have health insurance coverage, you are strongly encouraged to contact our business office personnel at (303) 730-2376 to discuss payment options prior to receiving a health care service from a health care provider at this office since posted health care prices may not reflect the actual amount of your financial responsibility. Actual services provided during a surgical procedure may vary from the scheduled procedure and price quote, including but not limited to the medically necessary use of high cost drugs, implants, supplies and any procedures other than the original quote based on individual circumstances for each patient case.
The following is a list of the most commonly provided services at Summit View Surgery Center.